Monday 15 June 2015

Father's Day Whatsapp Status SMS 2016

Posted by smm
Father's Day Whatsapp Status 2016 we bring you the best Happy Fathers Day 2016 Messages and Whatsapp Status this Happy Father's Day 2016 so that you can send it to your loving father, Update your whatsapp with these awesome and best status. Here are some of the best Father's Day 2016 wishes and sms in English language for your loving dad this Happy Father's Day Messages 2016
Happy Fathers Day Whatsapp Messages 2016 Happy Fathers Day Whatsapp Messages 2016 Happy Fathers Day Whatsapp Messages 2016



Father's Day Whatsapp Status SMS 2015
Father's Day Whatsapp Status SMS 2015

Also Check ~ Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes ~ Best Father's Day Quotes

 Happy Father's day Status Update:

  • A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times When he’s in there, as if he needed company… Happy Father's day!! 
  • 'Dad you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong,is when you think, I forgot about you.,Love you Dad!, Have a grand Father’s Day!
  • 'God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!'  Happy Father's day!! 
  • 'If father is happy then God is happy and if father is angry the God also angry so try to happy your father.' Happy Father's day!! 
  • 'I Cannot Think Of Any Need In Childhood As Strong As The Need For A Father’s Protection. Happy Father’s Day!'
  • Pay My Regards To Ur Father ,Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,What A Stamina He  Has Got.. I Salute Ur Father :p... Happy Father's day.
  • Thank you for being a great dad ! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. Happy Father's Day.
  • The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! Happy Father's Day!!
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me. Happy Father's Day.
  • Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad. Happy Father's Day.
  • Happy Father's Day Dad Wish you were with me now miss you so much.
  • Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father's Day.
  • Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  Happy Father's Day.
  • Happy Father's Day !! Dad Wish you were with me now miss you so much.
  • One father is more than a hundred School masters.Happy Father's Day!
  • Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father's Day
  • No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care... Happy Father's Day.
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me. Happy Father's Day.
  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.Happy Father's Day.

Father's Day SMS, Quotes, Greetings and Wishes. For more and more updates visit this place for whats app trending and sad status updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment